Thursday 30 June 2016

Why why

Why do we have to fight for everything we need 
In society why do we have to fight for it it comes a time where you can't do it any more 
specially if you have learning difficulties we've been fighting all their lives to get what 
we have in titled to it is really hard work I don't see why 
we have to fight all the time that everything you can't get 
you can't make a referral with out getting into an argument with reception lady 
it's not right we need to be able to follow up get an appointment be able to talk to the reception lady 
with out her interacting and talking over you so you get angry 
now days things are really hard and they going to get worse
Why YYY why I arcs myself this all the time I am fed up with arguing with people 

I just need an easy life now I am in my 50s since my mum died things have got worse and worse is very hard 
my son is now 19 and he's going to find the same problem of getting what he is in title to

I know it sounds like I'm nagging but I'm not that happens all over London and people with learning difficulties or disabilities or what ever and some ordinary people had the same problem you can't get past the reception lady at the doctor surgery 
why have them there is Locrians you can't have your own doctor your phone up you get put on 
an answer machine you miss your appointment because answer machine wouldn't hurry upHarry up
You can't fight all the time 
we need to be really nice to country needs 
it's not going to make things need to change people can't go on like this it's too much arguing 
with supposed to be nice and friendly please sort out please sort it out whoever you are wherever you are

No comments:

Post a Comment